Franklin, IN

Franklin College

« See more reviews of Franklin College

Virginia Tech is a very large campus with around twenty-seven thousand students. Therefore, course request is usually pretty frustrating, especially if you are freshmen since they give classes to the upper classmen first. It can be frustrating to not get the classes you would have preferred to take, however, with drop/add you can still try to get your ideal schedule.

Trying to be the best person that I can be. I feel like I am over stretching myself because there are so many options to do. I am currently double majoring, and minoring in 3 things, making me go five years. It is frustrating to have so many choices because I feel like there are too many.

I'm not a really social person, and as a freshman there were a lot of required activities we had to attend because of a class all freshman have to take. The class is designed to help students adjust to campus life, but it made me feel like I was still in high school.

My advisor did not give me as much guidance as other students he was advising. I think if I would have had more help from him, my senior year would not have been as stressful and I would have had more leads on a job after graduation.

biased teaching

academics

HIgh cost