Franklin University Top Questions

I am currently attending Ivy Tech with plans to attend Franklin University this summer semester. What I like most about Ivy Tech is they give people the chance to attend the first two to three years of college for a less amount than it cost to attend a traditional four year university. This has given me the opportunity to take out less in student loans while still achieving my goals in the long run. I think more schools should be like this. College tuition is on the rise each year as well as the interest rate of student loans.

G

Condensed terms and the availability of a robust distance learning program make this school an ideal choice for the student with a life outside of the classroom.

Kristie

The best thing about Franklin University is the faculty. The faculty is a very diverse group in that the Professors come from a large variety of backgrounds and areas of expertise.

Johnna

The flexibility to take my classes during the daytime, the evening, on weekends or online depending on what I have to take. As a working parent this gives me the ability to keep going to school where as in the past I have had to stop and start so many times because of schedule conflicts. By having this flexibility, the university provides me the best possibility to be successful in reaching my bachelor degree fitting it around my schedule and on my timeline. This is something which has not always been available from a traditional brick and mortar institution.

I feel Franklin is a great school because it allows the flexibility necessary for full time working adults to attend classes online or in person, including evening classes.

I would consider the best thing about my school to be the fact that they accepted all of my credits from my technical college as transfer credits, so I did not have to re-take or pay to test out of a class. This really saved me a lot of time and money....so thank you for that :)

The best thing I've found is the convenience of online classes. The classes are well-structured to fit my busy schedule.