Westminster, CO
Front Range Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Front Range Community College

Kiet

Front Range community college is an up-to-date school but with old fashion commitments to personal attention and small class sizes. Friendly staff and instructors who are always willing to help. Create this friendly and enjoyable atmosphere in which a student can grow and learn, it almost feels like a home away from home.

Front Range is best known for its career oriented class everything from accounting to nursing. And is the prime target for industry expasion and relocations.

With the knowledge I know about college life and making the transition, I would go back in time and tell myself to apply for as many scholarships and grants as humanly possible so that I wouldn't have to worry about how to pay for next semester and if I have enough funding for next semester. That is the one piece of advice I would give myself because if I would of known to apply for scholarships and grants then I wouldn't be stressing out about how to pay or be up to my eyeballs in debt when I graduate at the end of two years.

Kimberly

Front Range Community College is best known for its flexibility. There are morning, evening, and weekend classes. Front Range also offers two locations to attend. They have a school in Longmont and in Westminister. They also offer off-campus classes, ie: classes at local high schools.

I didn't consider any other schools. Front Range has everything I need for my major.

First of all I never completed high school. So I would tell myself, prior to dropping out of high school, that would be the worse mistake I could make. In order to have a career I must have an education; more than a high school education. Community college lets me take as many or as few classes as I can handle. Education is should be a priority in my life.

It has smaller class sizes and teachers seem to be more helpful.

It has smaller class sizes and teachers seem to be more helpful.

I was very aware of college but if I could go back and talk to myself in high school I would just advised myself to be more open and prepared.

This school is great for all students unless your not going to want to go to class.

Alexis

I would go back and tell myself to get on top of everything because once your in college you dont have second chances. This is the time not to mess up in anything also because your paying to go there. I really dont know what else I would tell myself, besides the fact that i need to be on top of my classes and homework. Oh and that i need to study as much as i can and whenever i can, none of that last minute studying. College is just so much more complicated then high school, and you dont have second chances in College.

Honestly there isnt anything bad about FRCC, its a really good school to start out with and it also has alot of help around you that is available to you.

I think that everybody should attend this school before they consider going to a big 4 year University.

Vanessa

Having the school feel like a small community. They are great at embracing diversity and exploring other cultures.

Think about your future! I know it seems so far away and you just want to have fun but time goes by SO fast. Prepare yourself and take the necessary steps to ensure a wonderful life for you and your daughter.

it's not as hard as you think it is, there are people there that can help you every step of the way. Pluse you don't have to drive that far there is a off site campuse right down the street st. If you plan on working while going to school no big deal they have a sevral differnt ways of attending your classes . So coming on let's go regester there in no excuss that Columbus State can't fix!

I love that they have so many off site campuses you can attend, also their online classes are easy to follow along with. The staff is always there to help with anything you need, making it a confortable enviroment for a new student.

the programs are set up so you can easily get your new degree in a two year time frame

Heidi

Front Range is an academically challenging school that has a wide range of classes to interest everyone.

Don't give up and look for the immediate gratification of employment. The knowledge that you gain from completing your education is far greater than the desire you have to sustain yourself. There are student loans available that you can apply for that you don't need a co-signer for that will help you get through college without starving. Don't leave school! You will regret it! It is not worth the struggle you will go through!

Stay with it! No matter how hard it gets, or how futile it seems, it is worth the effort and will change your life!

Mindy

If I could go back in time to talk to myself, I would tell me that I needed to go to college sooner. I wouldn't trade anything in the world for my children, but I wish that I had finished school before they were born. Now I am a member of Phi Theta Kappa, and I am proud that I am setting a good example for my children, but school might have been much easier if I had taken the time to concentrate on my studies when I had no distractions. I would tell myself how vital an education is to obtaining a good job and making sure that my family is not struggling during these difficult financial times.

One of the amazing things about Front Range Community College is the diversity. There are people from different ethnic backgrounds, different religions, and all different ages. I think one of the things that most impresses me about my school is the openness of the students to learn about thier schoolmates. It seems to me that everyone is friendly and always willing to lend a helping hand.

The only type of people that shouldn't attend my school are people who do not do well with a diverse population.

Front Range Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.