Westminster, CO
Front Range Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Front Range Community College

Katharina

FRCC is a friendly, fun environment that offers updated facilities well beyond any other community college I have previously attended. There are many free activities that encourage students to be engaged on campus. The leadership program is one of these and the team running these programs care a great deal about well-rounded education. Many of the teachers have experience teaching at 4-year institutions so the quality of education is on par with that of local universities. Although the cafeteria food is despicable, the staff are so polite and welcoming I keep stopping by to choke down a few fries or slice of pizza just to say hi to my friends. Overall Front Range Community College has the most heart I've ever seen in a school, they push themselves to always achieve more for their students and focus on building community leaders among their graduates. I feel lucky to have been embraced so fully by this institution of academia.

Clarisse

This place is amazing. I moved out of my family home in August just to attend this community college. Te majority of the students and faculty are all very lovely. I remember not having any friends as I came here, but over time everything started to fall into place. People are extremely sweet always having a smile on their faces its truly a great place to be.

Courtney

Front Range Community College is a great starter school. Staff, advisors, and teachers are always ready and willing to help in any way that they can. It has a small school feel, so it is easy to connect with teachers and classmates. The classes all seem to be relevant to popular career paths. I would highly recommend FRCC to anyone looking to start college.

Aimee

When I was taking concurrent enrollment, I had a great opportunity to advance and obtain my associate's degree in almost any capacity, however, it was difficult for me as a high school student to complete any such math class that did not allow me to use a graphing calculator (which I was not informed of ahead of time). All in all, the campus is great in terms of space and students. I felt comfortable being there and loved that I had the freedom to take online classes as well as in school all at the same time. Overall, the campuses are meant for those who need flexibility and time to themselves.

Stasi

Front Range Community College was a great school to start my college experience at. It is full of friendly and helpful people and it is a great enviornment to learn in. There are tons of opportunities and different ways to experience college at Front Range. I think they put community, in community college.

Jamie

Front Range Community College

Front Range is a great community college. The campus is in a great location that has beautiful views to relax you while you study. They offer many services to help you further pursue your dreams. They offer everything from a career center to a beautiful library. All of the staff are very helpful and know their material.

JiaWen
FRCC is great waay to start your education

Study hard and you will get results

FRCC is great waay to start your education

Study hard and you will get results

Krista

I have not personally been very active in student groups and activities, but I do know that there are a lot of students involved in the arts and sciences departments.

The students are Front Range are, in a word, diverse. Being so close to Boulder, there are a wide variety of students, all with different values and beliefs. Many of them take their education seriously, and while there are a few slackers, I think that generally the students help each other reach their goals and, in my experience, spark thoughtful discussion on various issues relating both to classes and to day-to-day life.

Cecilia

There is a wide variety of students at FRCC. Many students from foreign countries as well as various states. The variety of languages spoken here is pretty impressive for not being in a big city where it's more cosmopolitan. There are various religious faiths and the poor to the very wealthy attend at FRCC. I have had great experiences with all the students I have socialized and studied with. It is a very relaxed and friendly environment. Most students as well as myself dress casually, no need to have any special attire, although I have seen some students dress for success. Being a community college many students appreciate paying less for their education, and FRCC gives that opportunity for those of us who need all the help we can get to pay for school. I would say that the majority of the students are not wealthy but survive by working and going to school. I feel the students are very friendly and always willing to help, participate and socialize

I have only encountered a stereotype once this semester and that was someone asking me if I worked here to clean the bathroom. I don't know what brought this on, but I believe a soft answer turns away anger.

The only group I am aware of at this time is LULAC, I know their are more but I just started this semester and have not been made aware of more groups.

Front Range Community College is a great school that offers several opportunities to further my education. The instructors and staff are well equipped with the knowledge and life experience to lead students to their designated and desired degrees. It is refreshing to go to class and learn so much and feel so good about comprehending what you’re going to class for. Advisers make much effort to get students on the right track and encourage students to pursue higher learning. My favorite classes have been American Sign Language. The instructor is very knowledgeable of what it takes to be an excellent interpreter and goes above and beyond to help students learn. Our class participation is high, students show up with work in hand. It's good to see students enthusiastic about their studies. I am interested in perusing a degree as an interpreter and Art major. I am an older adult who is reinventing myself and perusing the education I could not do when I was younger. It's great to be part of the Arts program and go to concerts, plays and opera's where the teacher is actually performing, or holding a tutoring session. Such as practicing sign language at a coffee shop or restaurant.

Front Range Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.