Front Range Community College

« See more reviews of Front Range Community College

As any college, a student not dedicated to the classes given should not attend. If the student finds fraternities or other "college life" lifestyles more enticing than the actual education iteslf, they should first exhaust their ambitions elsewhere before finding themselves obstructing the other dedicated students. If it is otherwise done, certain consequences will arise. For instance, a failed class for an unfocused college student will mean a loss of money to the economy. Money is given on the basis that the government should reap the benefits of the education paid for if the student may put it into practice.

Front Range Community College is a wonderful choice for students returning to college, seeking to change their carrer. It also provides a great way to fulfill prerequisites for anyone interested in getting a four-year degree at some other college. If you're not one of these people, or if you can afford all four years of a university, this college is not for you.

Any type of person can attend Front Range. If your not dedicated to acheive your goals then you shouldn't attend. You are wasting your own time and money. It's a great place to start if your straight out of high school or coming back after a few years. There is a lot of diversity in this school and I have yet to meet someone who didn't "fit in."

Any person should attend this school. There are alot of different people in this school already and with alot of different class options you can study almost exactly what you want to prepare you for the career you are interested in.

I dont think there is anyone who "shouldn't" attend frontrange. I bet some one is a close minded racist probably wouldnt get along with anyone, everyone is so positive, and open minded at my school.

I believe anyone who is willing to learn is able to attend this school. Classes are offered in different ways, there are hybrid classes, online classes, and regular classes to fit any schedule.

The kind of person who shouldn't attend this school is the high school grad who wants the big campus atmosphere, the dorm life, and the large classes with over 30 people in a class.

The only type of people that shouldn't attend my school are people who do not do well with a diverse population.

I think that everybody should attend this school before they consider going to a big 4 year University.

I don't think anyone would have a problem with this school. It works for whatever your schedule may be.