Frostburg State University

« See more reviews of Frostburg State University

When others ask me about Frostburg State University I like to brag about the little things that make the campus unique. Unlike most colleges, we have a swinging pendulum in our newly renovated science cetner. We also have heated side walks so during the icy winter it is handicap friendly. The surrounding area is a small town, so you will see many locals out and about who usually say hello. During the winter months there are always things to do, such as snowboarding, tubing , snowball fights, and sleding. The campus is just absolutely beautiful.

Frostburg State University creates an atmosphere that makes you want to stay for years to come. I am planning on staying at Frostburg for 5 years so i can better prepare myself for graduate school and my future job. I brag to my friends about how Frostburg makes it possible to beleive in yourself and to realize how, that if you put your mind to it, you can come out of college very well prepared for life.

I speak about the school that made me into a well-rounded member of society. I speak of the school where the town and faculty adopted me as one of their own. I speak of the school where I witnessed professors go above and beyond the call of duty everyday to make sure students had their needs met. I brag about great campus life and an unforgetable experience that I would gladly do over.

I have to be honest it would be the social aspect and how beautiful the campus is. There are so many social activities for students to get involved in that it's almost impossible to get bored. Not to mention the amount of on-campus parties and off-campus ones as well. The campus is so beautiful and peaceful; there is a sense of serenity on campus and when ur driving up to the school.

I usually brag about all of the friends I've made and how well I'm doing. There are so many different types of people here that I found ones who I get a long great with. It's also not so big that it's hard to make many friends.

What I brag about most when I talk about my school is its accreditation of the business program. My proffessors at the university are very helpful and willing to make sure we have the best learning experience possible.

It's so small and imtimate. It is like a small place where everybody gets to know everybody. You get know some people very well and create lasting relationships. The familiar faces are comforting.

Frostburg State University is the least expensive university in Maryland and I entered with thirty credits from Advanced Placement classes in high school.

How cheap it is, how cheap the cost of living is, how small my classes are.

That the class sizes ae small and the professors are really helpful.