George Mason University

« See more reviews of George Mason University

A person that is open minded to others. Ready to learn and take a journey like never before. Someone who is okay with listening to others views and participating in their heritage activites. You must be understanding to the different cultures people bring, and the different ways people dress.

I think Mason encourages students of various backgrounds, cultures, beliefs , and goals. Because of this, Mason is a growing experience and is perfect for almost any kind of student- but most specifically those looking for growth and new experiences while attaining a diverse education.

Someone that does not mind a big school and is willing to get involved. It can feel very lonely if you do not want a job, to be in Greek life, or a sport. If you are used to big school it will most likely be a good fit, if you are from a small school like me, be prepared for a change.

I think that anyone should be able to attend this school and be successful. It's also a great place for students who may need access to government buildings, museums, various types of retail stores for school supplies (art supply stores, hardware stores, electronics stores, etc.)

The kind of person who should attend this school is someone who is dedicated to their studies and wants to succeed and learn from a college experience. This person should be open minded and be willing to be in a place that is very diverse. GMU is a great place to meet people!

For someone who likes diversity, George Mason is a great place. The campus is very welcoming and if the person likes to be involved, they offer great opportunities for student involvement. If someone is looking for a place where they will still feel at home, Mason is the place.

This is a school for anyone that wants a diverse wellrounded education. Someone with a good work ethic and excited about making themselves better will benifit in innumerous ways. A person with open-mind about the world and learning from others will have a special experience.

This school is very diverse so anyone should attend this school. George Mason University is also famous for its Economic programs because two former alumnies have previously won the Nobal Peace Prize, making it the only university in history to have alumnis to hold this honor.

To attend this school, a person should have goals and the want to network with other people for future references. The person will have the necessary resources to go after their proposed career field. They need to be serious and motivated if they want to attend George Mason.

The kind of person who should attend this school is one who is more concerned with academics than partying. There is a number of extracurricular activities and social opportunities, but the primary focus of this diverse institution is on academic acheivement.