George Mason University

« See more reviews of George Mason University

Someone who is very open to diversity and also career-motivated. A person who doesn't mind putting in quality work for a good grade. Someone who loves trees.

One would doesn't mind that the campus closes down on weekends , since George Mason is known as a commuter college. Diversity people should attend as well.

Motivated and career driven, an individual that appreciates diversity, someone who is more concerned with academics rather than the ideal college experience

Focused, studious people who know what they want and will work hard to get there. People who can say no distractions and will only take yes for an answer.

A low achiever who lives in Virginia. This school is way over-priced for out of state students, and the coursework is definitely not on a college level.

A person that likes to participate in interesting activities and is looking to work in Washington D.C. would probably attend George Mason University.

A person who is very diverse, enjoys learning new things, enjoys meeting new people from all walks of life, intelligent and open-minded person.

A friendly, studious person who is motivated to do well in school and aims for an upper-level education should attend George Mason University.

A person who is eager to learn in an innovative way, and in an environment that will allow them to thrive and will encourage them to succeed.

People who take initiative will do well- because it's so big, it's hard to get involved if you don't make a substantial effort.