George Mason University

« See more reviews of George Mason University

A person who's focused, career oriented. School isnt a joke, you are here to get edcuation and build an empire for yourself.

Someone who enjoys diversity, likes competition, studies hard and enjoys a challenge. It's tough but not impossible.

Someone who is focused, interested in diversity and getting involved with campus activities will do well at GMU.

One that isn't sure what they want to do but has an idea. One that wants to meet a lot of people and have fun.

Anyone that is looking for an oppurtunity for a job. Being near the Washington DC a lot of job oppurtunties

ANY! There are so many different and diverse people on this campus that everyone honestly fits in.

Anyone who is looking for a job after college, especially one that is in business or government.

Anyone that is positive minded, goal oriented, and career focused should attend this school.

Somebody who wants to go to college to have a lot of fun but also wants a great education

People who are interested in working in the DC area and wish to hold government jobs.