George Mason University

« See more reviews of George Mason University

I would tell myself that George Mason is better than what you actually thought it would be, but try to visit more colleges to compare to George Mason so that you don't only have one opinion.

make sure you know were the college is and whats arounnd the college because some schools have nothing around it at all. Also get out and get involved in your school and the people there.

Make your children visit at least five schools. Sometimes kids can make impulsive decisions. Make sure they see everything the can so that they can make an intelligent informed decision.

The opportunity to interact and learn from instructors and students gives me different perspectives on life. As a result, I am open minded and willing to explore different possibilities.

College is a completely different world and be prepared for it. In high school, it is like I was in babysitting. All of a sudden, there is a huge difference when someone goes to college.

I would advise myself to think about my future major and career as soon as possible. You may think you have a lot of time to decide, but guess what time passes by too quickly to count.

I would tell myself to go above and beyond what the high school asked me to complete. I would create better study habits and find a way to take better notes in class and practice it.

I would tell myself to focus more on the classes I need to finish a degree in Biology instead exploring other classes. And to focus on getting into a good graduate school.

Don't worry so much about the statistics. The way to truely know if the school is a perfect fist is to go on a campus tour. And from there, the school should sell itself.

Stones in your path are not things to trip over and lament about. They are opportunities to examine your path and choose the right direction toward your destiny.