George Mason University

« See more reviews of George Mason University

To focus more on your studies and to become more involved with the Mason Community and all the people who make it up.

Take it easy, evaluate all the options, spend a good deal of time trying to figure out what you really want to do ..

I would tell myself to practice staying on top of my work in my senior year and learn how to study effectively.

make sure you visit the campus and ask all of the questions you have, no matter how silly you think they are.

My attending college has set a great example for my children that a college education is important.

Find the school that lights up your child's face when they walk on the campus. That is all.

apply to more schools. even though i love it here, apply everywhere, keep your options open

Look into degree programs more closely and really work on transferring and making friends.

I should have work harder like class, sport, club. I wish I don't have to work for a job.

I have met so many people that I would have never met if I hadn't attended George Mason.