George Mason University

« See more reviews of George Mason University

There is nothing I truely did not know about this before attending it. I have had many friends and family who have graduated from this school and are doing well. I was knowledgable about the school even before becoming a student of the institution.

I wish I had known the amount of work load. I wouldn't say it unmanagableable, but it is more than I use to. I definitely helped to go to a community college first. It was a good transition between high school and a 4-year college.

Personally I'm not sure, because I attending school before I transfered to George Mason. If I attended George Mason first I just wish I would have known how expensive school really is and listen to my mother about saving.

Before coming to George Mason, I wish I had known that I would have to pay out-of-state tutition regardless of my service to this country and that the Criminiology degree is really a Criminal Justice degree plan.

I wish I had known that so many people went home on the weekends. I also I wish I knew how important sports and Greek Life were. There are many oppurtunities on campus, but I wish they were more well known.

Where everything was. Maybe it's small compaired to other schools, but to me it was big and I didn't know where anything was. I suggest before attending take a tour and familiarize yourself with the campus.

I wish I would have known about the work load. As a student-athlete, there is practice, classes, study hall, and work. Knowing the prices of books and how many everyone would need would have helped also.

I wish I had known that only someof my credits from the previous college I attended would transfer but that wasmy responsibility and i failed to research the issue and answer my own question.

I wish I would have known how much work I would have to put in my classes. Some of my classes, I put in more energy than necessay and lacked energy in the classes that needed more time.

I always wanted to be in healthcare but due to some circumstances couldn't do it. I just found out Howard University has Physician Assistant program and I have applied for it.