Georgia Southern University

« See more reviews of Georgia Southern University

These are students full of energy, eager to further their education, and come from diverse backgrounds which is awsome. They work very hard, but also know how to have fun. School spirit and hosting school events are very important to students as well. The ability to express oneself and it be safe is very important to myself and peers. The size of the school is great as well, not too big or too small. My peers and I have greatly enjoyed ourselves, and I encourage you to consider this school as one in your top five.

There are a lot of different kind of students here. We have a bunch of transfer students from other countries. Many of our sport programs recruit over seas. The largest group of students come from the Atlanta area. Just about everyone I know is somehow involved in the school. We have TONS of opportunities to get involved, whether is be club sports, leadership positions, or working on campus.

here in college you are not as interactive in class as much as in other schools. Once you learn who you like in your new environment and your classmates you all get the chance to work together and get help for everyone and get the correct support that is needed to push yourself forward and love the school. The people here are the most respectible than anywhere else that i have incountered.

My classmates are diverse in every way. Any type of person you can imagine, my school has it. No one should ever feel left out at this school. Everyone can be themselves. There is a strong presence of fraternities and sororities, but you still have a social life regardless if you are in one or not. People are usually very friendly and helpful if you ever have a question.

I thought this school was really segregated. Not on purpose, but it just happened. The African American community is small and you will quickly recognize one another. Racism is noticeable from white fraternity members and with the local bar doormen. All kinds of students are accepted at this school.

My classmates are all extremely different. They range from the computer science majors in my english class that keep to themselves, or the pyschology students in my freshman seminar that are always asking about my day. The people I surround myself with are mostly friendly, smart, and cultured.

I would have to say that the best way to describe my classmates is people who are just here to get an education but also know how to balance the need for a social life they also tend to enjoy life and take it easy and that is what Georgia Southern is all about.

Those who choose to excell and succeed within the classroom will do so, those who do not simply will not expand their knowledge nor continue to grow throughout their college careers & future.

Unmotivated and very close minded are the majority of the students but there are some people who actually want to learn and leave with a degree and are not here just to party.

My classmates tend to flock to the people they know or have previously met before coming to class. They interact with the teacher, but as far as peer interaction, they lack.