Georgia Southern University

« See more reviews of Georgia Southern University

If a person is uncomfortable in a large social setting then Georgia Southern would not be the proper school for them to attend. The classes that the school offers are often very large and for those people who feel intemidated by large group this would be a difficult setting to deal with. Students that feel like Georgia Southern is just party school should also consider another university because the classes offered here are challenging and dedication to your school work is a neccessity.

There is no single type of person that should not attend this school. Everyone here is treated equally. I, for one, cannot tell between those who are rich and those who are on scholarship. Everyone from a 17 year old senior to a 50-something year old senior; from Asian, to White, to Black, etc is graduating from Georgia Southern. Every type of person should be allowed to attend this school, and any other school, for that matter.

This school allows for any type of person. They accept anyone, and you can find your place here as any kind of student. People around campus are very willing to help. There are plenty of activities to participate in around campus, where you can meet students with the same interests as you. Since the campus is very easy to navigate, it makes it easy to meet up with friends and be a social person.

This school is considered a "walking campus" which means that a no cars are allowed inside the campus. Anyone that prefers to drive to class and does not like walking should not attend because the primary means of transportation is walking/riding a bike. There is an option to drive to class, but the parking lots are kind of inaccessible and still require walking a good distance in most cases.

The kind of person that should not attend Georgia Southern is a lazy person. The classes here may seem easy, but the professors are very smart. They can pick out the lazy students, and those students definitely get more work in the long run. I'm sure most schools are like this, but I just feel as if a lazy person would not be able to succeed here at all.

Any student that absolutely abhors sports, the Greek system, and does not want the feeling of being “lost” in a medium-sized school should probably stay away from Georgia Southern University. You will probably hear a good number of students talk about going to a party or club/bar at night. If that bothers you, GA Southern is not for you.

Anyone who does not like big schools and somewhat large class sizes. Georgia Southern has grown tramendously in the last few years to nearly 20,000 students and is continuing to increase. Due to the increase in students, class sizes have also grown and some people may be more comfortable with smaller classes.

someone who is not very social. people at this school love to go out a lot and have a good time. people who grew up in a city and will really really miss city life it is in the country but there is still a lot of things to do. not someone who had a 4.0 in high school and wants to be a brain surgeon

My college has intelligent faculty, a beautiful campus, and extensive extracurricular activites. Any person who believes that they are capable of acheiving great things should attend this school. This college provides you with the resources you need to invest in a viable and promising future.

The type of person that should not attend school is the type of person who just want to drink and party. Those types of people usually give the school its self a bad name . Also people who are going the school just because thier parents made them. They are the ones who end of flunking out.