Wyoming, MI
Grace Bible College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Grace Bible College

Matthew

It is a great community to get into. the Profs actually care about your academic success and your future. everyone on campus is working together to make an awesome and uplifting community. there are small groups every week, and intramurals for everyone to participate in.

keoante

Grace Bible College is a great school! It is what you make out of your experience while you're here. The school/campus isn't the biggest, but there are countless things to get involved in every day. The professors care genuinely and will try to help you receive everything you need as a student. It is also a "Bible" college, so God is a large part of our lives. Every day chapel is available and there are multiple services going on at nearby churches in the area.

kaleb

I am attending in the fall of 2018. I am playing soccer for them. Great college! I am a christian. Christian education is very important for me. I am currently a senior at a christian high school. I look forward to continuing my christian education at Grace. I already have met a lot of great people.

Grace Bible College is an amazing campus with faculty dedicated to you. The community here is amazing and you will always feel welcome. There is always an event going on or off of campus that you can join in for little to no cost, all sporting events are free and the food is not too bad.

Grace is truly an amazing school. If you are looking for a small Christian school with a good education, Grace is the school for you. The professors are willing to invest much time to make sure their students succeed in different ways. If you want to get closer to God, go to Grace Bible College.

Paige

I love being a student at Grace! The staff are very personal and always willing to listen and help. The classes are small, which makes it a comfortable and excellent learning environment. It is a small school with a big sense of community, which I love. I'm sad that I only have two years left!

My school is very small and personal and full of friendly people and close knit and lovely.

Hey Sarah. You're kind of slacking in the last semester. You need to finish strong to that when you start college you can continue going strong. I know that you're going to want to procrastinate in college, but don't do it. It's such a bad idea. College requires more responsibility than high school. In college you're trying to become an expert in whatever field you're studying. You don't become an expert by sleeping through classes and studying at the last second, so stop that. Also, you need to get on a better sleeping schedule, or any schedule at all. You have to get organized. College isn't easy. Start applying for some scholarships. Don't leave everything to chance. Get orgaznied now so that when college hits, you'll be ready. Keep a to do list of assignments. Get them done as soon as possible. Communicate with your proffessors if you're having a hard time. Don't just keep it all to yourself if you're failing a class. And don't avoid stressful emails and situations. I have faith in you highschool Sarah. Get 'er done.

There are not that many majors, so students are kind of limited as to what they can study. Also the food isn't that great. Sometimes though they have onion rings. Mmm.

Cameron

A Christ-seeking community pursuing to successfully graudate Godly invidivuals prepared to serve God in the community and church.

The knowledge I have know is invaluable, and I really wish that I could go back in time and embark some wisdom on myself. Having said that, I really do appreciate the oppourtunities to learn for myself. First off I would tell myself to stop dating my then grilfriend and seek after someone more compatible with my views and interests. Understanding that sticking it out was only hurting her and myself. Second I would make sure that my high school self knew that he wasn't a hot shot, and wasn't nearly as wise as I thought I was. Just because one was successful in high school merits nothing in a brand new school where the only person that knows your name is the coach. Lastly, I would force myself to start drinking some coffee!

The most frustrating thing about Grace is the lack of flexibility in the cafeteria. Although the small window of time in which food is available does create a family atmosphere, it makes it challenging to eat with a busy schedule. In addition, sometimes the food option or poor, but the school is certainly improving in this area.

Jillian

If I was able to go back in time, I would encourage my high school self to reach out and go to a University right away. I chose Community College, which don't get me wrong was the best decision for me, but getting my degree in the long run would have been easier starting off at Grace Bible College sooner. I would also advise myself to be more out-going; schooling is very important, but I should have went for more opportunities that would give me memories, besides studying all the time.

I wish I would have known more about the Bible before I began attending this school. I feel more behind intellectually in that area. Other than that, it's exactly what I was expecting and wanted.

A person that I suppose shouldn't attend this school is someone who isn't looking to grow in their faith or religion. This school sets up a million opportunities for it's students but if you aren't willing to take advantage of it, and be encouraged by the beliefs, than it probably isn't the place for you.

Rebecca

If I could go back in time as a high scholl senior, I would apply for more scholarships. As a freshman in college I quickly realized how expensice college can be. Buying books and paying for classes add up very quiclky. I would also plan to save more money throughout the summer to plan more ahead. I would have loved to have a secound job to save a few extra bucks!

Attending Grace Bible college, I wish I would have known more about what the school belived for the Christian faith. Grace Bible college is very strong in what they believe and teach their students to belive the same thing. I have enjoyed going to a school that puts God's faith in everything we do. Grace is a strong believer in making sure all students are putting God first in their life.

The worst thing about Grace bible college is realizing that thier are students that attend the school only for a certain sport . These students did not come to pursueGod more. It is frustrating to see these students ignore the idea of putting faith first in your life. Instead they are facuated by the sport that they are passionate about.