Grace Bible College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Grace Bible College

Grace Bible College is small in size, but huge in impact. Every single teacher so far from my experience will go out of their way for their students and try to be as accessible as possible. Student life is close-knit and relationships are generally very deep. This is a spiritually impactful school that is community-based and love-oriented. Because of the small size, students are generally very close and can receive more attention from teachers.

Matthew

It is a great community to get into. the Profs actually care about your academic success and your future. everyone on campus is working together to make an awesome and uplifting community. there are small groups every week, and intramurals for everyone to participate in.

keoante

Grace Bible College is a great school! It is what you make out of your experience while you're here. The school/campus isn't the biggest, but there are countless things to get involved in every day. The professors care genuinely and will try to help you receive everything you need as a student. It is also a "Bible" college, so God is a large part of our lives. Every day chapel is available and there are multiple services going on at nearby churches in the area.

Grace Bible College is an amazing campus with faculty dedicated to you. The community here is amazing and you will always feel welcome. There is always an event going on or off of campus that you can join in for little to no cost, all sporting events are free and the food is not too bad.

Paige

I love being a student at Grace! The staff are very personal and always willing to listen and help. The classes are small, which makes it a comfortable and excellent learning environment. It is a small school with a big sense of community, which I love. I'm sad that I only have two years left!

kaleb

I am attending in the fall of 2018. I am playing soccer for them. Great college! I am a christian. Christian education is very important for me. I am currently a senior at a christian high school. I look forward to continuing my christian education at Grace. I already have met a lot of great people.

Grace is truly an amazing school. If you are looking for a small Christian school with a good education, Grace is the school for you. The professors are willing to invest much time to make sure their students succeed in different ways. If you want to get closer to God, go to Grace Bible College.