Grace College and Theological Seminary Top Questions

Grace College is an evangelical Christian community of higher education that helps students learn and apply biblical values in strengthening character, sharpening competence, and preparing for service.

Moriah

Grace College is a caring, loving community of people who have become like family to one another.

Grace College is highly conservative, with a friendly student body, and engaging professors.

Encaptivated by the Holy Spirt while giving the love to others that Christ has given to us.

There is a friendly atmoshpere with a strong emphasis on community.

An intently Christian school with an awesome atmosphere and above average academics.

Ivy

the campus is wierd, fun, friendly, Christ centered, education based, and harder than heck to get through.

Carina

Grace is the place for your face!

My school is a very friendly campus that I love attenting too.

Logan

A great christian school that really emphasizes unity and respect. A great community that is very tolerable for different kinds of people.

Lily

Grace is a very inviting school where you will get a great education and make wonderful friends.

Small and somewhat sheltered.

Nicolas

As a "christian" college, Grace is home to students that are new to the faith as well as those that have never left teh sheltered bubble of their religious community, and when these worlds colide, faith and life are re-defined in good and bad ways, unfortunately often with negative reactions.

A small campus with the biggest heart.