Grove City College

« See more reviews of Grove City College

As a student at Grove City College, expect to work like you've never worked before, to grow through life-changing classes, to know your professors personally, to get involved in too many campus organizations, to make lifelong friends, to be challenged spiritually and intellectually, to live in a unique campus community, to enjoy one of the most beautiful campuses in the United States, and to wonder where your four years went as you receive your diploma.

Grove City College represents a community of young Christians focused on academic inquiry and spiritual growth. I believe it is the collective ambition of the student body to serve a Higher purpose which unifies our community and sets Grove City College apart from other colleges and universities.

Grove City College is a school committed to Christian principals, and provides liberal and professional education of the highest quality that is within the reach of families with modest means who desire a college that will strengthen their children's spiritual and moral character.

Grove City is a great place for people like me who are dedicated students, love to learn, and love to do multiple activities at the same time while in a truly Christian atmosphere where there are constant reminders of our real purpose in life - for a quality price.

Grove City College is an affordable, academically challenging, service-minded, future-oriented, and caring community in which to prepare yourself for engaging the world around you through meaningful, skillful, and sustainable contributions.

Affordable education with an emphasis in academic excellence. study study study with a little bit of fun. it's a small school in a small town where i learned alot about myself and how i should prioritize my life.

Grove City College is an acedemic community that provides a blended environment of rigerous acedemic course work and a loving and encouraging faculty.

Grove City College is a school with intense academics, relaxed athletics, great moral values, and some of the most amazing people I have ever met.

A rigorous and religious focused school where the professors are highly qualified and concerned about the students academically and socially.

It is a demanding institution, that is described acurately as an authentically Christian college with rigorous academics at an amazing value.