Grove City College

« See more reviews of Grove City College

When looking for a college, it might help to find a site that you can list criteria at in order for the site to narrow down options. As for making the most of college, get involved. It is a surefire way to make the most of your time. If you can get involved in multiple things. If the college you chooses has brother/sister halls, and freshman activities, go to them, those are the places you will most likely get to know people that you will be friends with for life.

Find a college that is the right fit for you. Make sure that your major is offered. Make sure the size of the college and the classroom sizes are right for you. Find out what social activities are available. You want to feel good about your choices for free time activities as well as class room activities. And remember not everyone knows exactly what they want to do at 18 years old, it is okay to make changes as you develop into who you are becoming.

I believe that I am getting a great education at a well respected school. I am learning more about myself and learning to be more independent. I have met some interesting professors and have made some friendships that will last a lifetime. Grove City College has been a good choice for me. I am majoring in Mechanical Engineering and I am enjoying this field of study and looking forward to a great future.

My experience at Grove City College has been enlightening and inspiring. I have grown even further in both the spiritual and academic sense. This has been the beginning to an exciting stage of my life. I have not once regretted ever attending this colllege and would recommend it to anyone who desires to be challenged in every aspect of their life.

So far, I have learned many things about myself that I did not necessarily want to know, but discovering these things and being able to work on them has helped me as a person. I have already learned quite a lot in and out of the classroom, and I have been able to explore many different activities, as well as focus on those I enjoy the most.

It doesn't necessarily matter what college you choose. Pick one that you know you can survive at, and throw yourself into campus life. A great group of friends will make any college ideal. Getting good grades is important; you're at college to learn, but remember that learning occurs outside of the classroom as well. Get involved!

You have to fall in love with the school that you are going to attend, it is the only way that you can be sure that your college experience will be one that you will enjoy and the only way to get the most out of your experience. You have to FALL IN LOVE with everything that the school has to offer.

Research schools thoroughly and then visit them. Go to some classes and walk around the campus to get a feel for what life would be like there. Be bold and ask some students how they are liking it there. Once you get to college, become involved in activities. Keep active and avoid the Freshman 15.

I would say you should stay overnight, during the school year. The overnight stay should be from a Wednesday through a Sunday. You need to see how people act Wednesday night through Sunday morning. Also find out about grades and stress from a variety of students.

Go to the college & walk around for 5 minutes, take a look at the buildings & examine how you feel inside. Does this college have majors that center around your passions? Follow your heart.