Hamilton College

« See more reviews of Hamilton College

Hamilton's students tend to self-segregate into clumps, but if you can break free from that tendency, there's a lot of potential to meet students from all walks of life.

a lot of pushing for diversity but not much actual action. Lots of activities, chill people, groups and cliques as usual, mostly democratic

Everyone is rich, which is why many people chose to go here. International students tend to isolate themselves from everyone else.

The average student is a rich and preppy, but there are also a lot of people who are down to earth and make fantastic friends.

The student body is overall friendly and welcoming any type of studnet can find there group and be happy.

anyone not white, preppy, and at least middle class will feel uncomfortable. most students are democrats.

I would say there is a place for everyone on the campus. Everyone can find their particular niche.

Most students are from New England. There are also a lot of kids from the West Coast.

The dark side is for liberals, the light side is for conservatives. That's easy.

Hamilton students are typically more priviledged than others.