Harrisburg Area Community College-Harrisburg

« See more reviews of Harrisburg Area Community College-Harrisburg

HACC is best known for their flexibility and their cheaper prices. They are also a highly respectable community college. HACC gives those who do not have much money, the chance to succeed and better their lives. They also give one a wide vary of options for careers that students would be interested in. They do not just care about the money. In fact, the offer help for those who do not understand concepts in the courses that they are taking. They also offer jobs to help pay for loans, food, gas, and other necessities needed for college students.

Harrisburg Area Community College cares very much for the community and the hundreds of students who attend the college daily. The college does as much as it can to make the college a comfortable, safe and welcoming place for all people who attend the college.

It is best known for being a cheap school, where anyone of any race and financial status can attend college, and then either graduate with an associates or transfer to 4-year college.

That it is a community college in Harrisburg PA. They have a very good nursing program.

Their Nursing programs are the best on the east coast.