Oneonta, NY

Hartwick College

« See more reviews of Hartwick College

The best thing about Hartwick College s the fact that it is a small community, the classes are small and all of the teachers are more than willing to help all of the students as much as possible. We are a very close campus and it is a comforting feeling to feel so close and comfortable with everyone.

The ability to travel around the world at very reasonable cost during our 4-week long January term between the fall and spring semesters. Not only can one study abroad during this time, but could opt to take a course on campus or obtain an internship--many of which are paid!

The food and diverse body of students. the class size is perfect as well. they provide free tutors which is extremely helpful. Its a small school so you get to know a lot of different people.

The nursing program is the best thing about my school because it exposes me early on to hands on experiences and gives me more clinical hours than any other school near me.

The people that are there. The school is very small and it is like our own small community; everywhere you go you know someone.

It is small. Professors are able to work with students one on one to insure educational fulfillment.

Awesome staff and the flexibility in the programs which alllowed me to travel.

there are a wide variety of activities and experiences.

All the people that are just as crazy as I am.

Thesis requirement and independent research.