Hawaii Pacific University

« See more reviews of Hawaii Pacific University

Hawaii Pacific University is a private university with small class sizes (usually no more than 35 students), where the professors are willing and able to give you any extra time you may need (outside of class time).

Hawaii Pacific University is located in one of the most beautiful places in the world, it is filled with diverse people and cultures and holds some of the most renowned, industry-leading professionals in the world.

HPU is great for working adults with families, in which they have a wide assortment of online classes as well as a extremely supportive counseling advisors to help in my career path.

A unique experience with a strong emphasis on diversity, Hawaii Pacific Univeristy has a lot of good intentions and ideas but at times lack the execution of these ideals.

One urban campus, one liberal arts campus, one research facility; diversity from across the United States and all over the world. A one-of-a-kind university.

Hawaii Pacific University is very diverse, determined to help you succeed in college and after college, and very focused on its students.

Hawaii Pacific University faculty, staff, and students are educationally driven, friendly, and really show the Aloha Spirit.

A globally diverse instituation taht strives to encourage and guide all kinds of people to become globally aware citizens.

Hawai'i Pacific University is a school of diversity and aloha, anyone is welcomed and encouraged to learn new things.

Hawaii Pacific University is a wonderful place where students and faculty bond to help each other when they need.