Hawaii Pacific University Top Questions

KristyLee

When I brag about my school to my friends and family, I tend to emphasize the academic success rate. I have never been in a place surrounded by so many knowledgeable people. There are also others things that I really enjoy about this school such as the small class sizes. Class sizes can range from ten to fifty people. This allows professors to provide a student with one on one interaction, aided toward academic success. The professors truly care about your success in and out for the classroom, they help you reach your full potential.

What I love about Hawaii Pacific University is the small class room sizes, this allows the teachers to become more available and closer to the students and connect while you are in their class. Also, I love that as an Undergraduate I am able to work in the field. I am studying Marine Biology and I believe that as a new student out of high school, kids want to engulf themselves into their field. At this school I am able to involve myself completely into my class work, instead of always sitting in the classroom.

Aaron

I say that the school has great people and I've met a lot of international and transfer students because the student base is 33.3{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} local, 33.3{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} mainland US, and 33.3{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} international. I also say how the classes are small and the professors get a lot closer to the students than they would in a 100+ student lecture hall. Another thing is how close and convenient everything is, like food options and places to hang out that aren't on campus. It's all right there and all very comfortable.

Yowanda

I brag abot how convenient and flexible the program was. The University offered various ways to complete the degree and they sepcialized in distance learning.

Jenna

My school has one of the top nursing programs in the nation. Our cheerleading team came has placed in nationals along with our dance team for the past five years. Our student body president for our psychology program was the top psychology student in the nation. The class size is at the maximum of thirty which makes it good for one on one with the teacher. My school is in Hawaii!

Marshall

That we have a good baseball team. The school is small so there is pretty good one on one time with professors. There is a pretty diverse racial population of people at the school. The student lounge is nice, as well as the library, and computer labs.

Blaine

It is a very diverse place to learn and meet new people. The staff is quite fair, friendly and willing to teach. I get one of the best educations in the state of Hawaii and even though I pay a lot of my pocket I enjoy the hard work and sacrifice that I put in, to be in the position I am right now. The people I also meet and network with become long time friends and acquaintances.

Amber

We have over 100 different countries around the world that participate in the exchange program, and this enables me to meet people literally all around the world, while living in paradise.

Allison

The beach

Katie

I go to school in Hawaii!! The professors are nice and real human beings, and the class sizes are small. We also have great places to study on campus.