Madison, WI
Herzing University-Madison

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Herzing University-Madison

Yvonne

It is a wonderful school

It is a wonderful school

makisha

I am joining the Herzing family! I am so excited to go back to school. The support staff have been so helpful and supportive in getting me started. I am staring in the medical field and I can not wait to start my new career when I'm through with my schooling.

Julie

I would say listen to what people tell you. Study hard, not go out drinking, cruising, or worry about what your friends think about you. Don't wait to go school, go right away and go away to school. I believe that my life would be in a completely different place if I would have tried harder and took school seriously then.

That I really wnated to get my HR degree and not a BA

Patricia

My classmates are self-sufficient and busy. They are curious and kind to one another.

Get started now! Yes you are young and you have your whole life ahead of you but time flies so fast that you wont even realize it. Its never too early or too late to apply for scholarships and grants, so start applying and don't stop! The money is out there, you just have to go get it. Don't give up, keep pushing. Remember college is for YOU! Trust me, take all the chances and all the opportunities offered to you. You wont regret a thing. Don't forget to take deep breathes. You got this!

The worst thing about my school is that it is far from where I live and work.

Christopher

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, my life would certaintly be much different. I would explain to myself that I live in the greatest country in the world and that learning as much as I can will not only provide a better future for myself but also society as a whole. It is taking pride in your works that will make you truly satified and will gain the respect from your peers and the people you care about. That there is no reason for just accepting your shortcomings and trying to work around them. Life is about finding those barriers and taking them head on with confidence that you will succeed if you give it all you got. It's the thrill of meeting your goals and watching yourself develop into what you dream of that should get you out of bed every morning. Paying today so you can play tomorrow is the key to happiness within yourself. The sooner I accept that my college education is an investment for mine and my family's life, the sooner I can be where I deserve to be.

Melissa

School is important, it may seem like a piece of paper won't matter but in the future it is very important. Stay focused, you're much smarter than you give yourself credit for, and you will do great things.

Shianne

Throughout high school many people assume that college will be exactly like high school, including myself. Well when a person comes to realize that high school is not anything like college it may take a stressing toll on them. If I could go back in time and tell my 17 year old self what college is like compared to what high school is like it would be something like this. Taking your time in class could pay off, although getting out and seeing your friends may be more fun it pays off to pay attention and do your best. College is much more serious, although the proffesors give lectures and expect you to take notes they don't care if you pass or fail. It is a lot different than high school, because in high school the teacher cares about you and wants you to pass so you don't have to repeat that course. Also, studying in college pays off, because college finals there are no curves in grades. What you get is what you get. In high school if the teacher saw everyone did bad they would curve the grade. Pay attention and study as much as possible.

Ben

Herzing Universtiy is best known for job placement in the field of study. The job placement rate at Herzing is unbelieveable and people gernerally always get a job in the field they choose to study.

If i had the opportunity to go back and talk to myself i would really emphasize focusing on class and puting in more effort to develope better study habits. My study habbits are awful and i am working on bettering them. I have always done well in school without much effort but it shows here in college. Esspecially at Herzing where if you miss one class you risk failing the course because it is so fast paced. I would tell myself to also save all the research papers and speaches i ever wrote to look back at and get ideas for future papers to simplify things. I really enjoyed high school and had a great time. I was very active in sports which may have played a roll in my choices to not study as much as i should have. Overall i am happy with my high school career and am ok with how things turned out. Just a few things i would have switched but nothing major. I never made any bad decisions.

I would have to say the most frustrating thing about my school is all the passwords and logins we have to remember, but if thats the only thing that frustrates me while attending Herzing Universty i dont think i have the right to complain because i can simply right that stuff down on a sheet of paper to remember it!

Considering the fact that I'm supposed to be a senior in high school right now, but am actually a sophomore in college, I don't know if I even qualify for this scholarship. However, I might as well try. I worked my ass off to get where I am today, so I guess I deserve it. Anyway, if I could go back and tell my high school junior self a few things it would be to try to make more friends and join a club. I was pretty lonely for a while when I started college (and still am), so maybe if I had joined a club it wouldn't be this way. I would also tell myself to not wait until the day it's due to start my accounting homework. The transition from high school to college really wasn't too difficult for me and, honestly, there isn't much I would change.

Leah

My school is convenient, caring, professional, challenging, and is providing me with the education I need to be a better pers...

My school is convenient, caring, professional, challenging, and is providing me with the education I need to be a better person.

My school is best known for being the best online and hybrid school in the state of Wisconsin for adult learners.

Stay organized. Manage your time wisely and effieciently. Ask plenty of questions. There are people who are more than willing to help you succeed. Nobody's going to be holding your hand through this, so be proactive and take advantage of all opportunities. Above all, enjoy the experience. You will be learning so many new things about an area of study that you love. Remember, college will help to provide you with security for the future.

Herzing University-Madison administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.