High Point University Top Questions

It has a party scene on a fairly regular basis and some of my fellow students are not at all polite or classy. It's easy to find alcohol.

I wish that before I came to High Point I had known how much more growth we'd be having over the next few years I'll be a student here. We're currently expanding our campus even more which is a great thing, but at the same time, as a freshman here, I'm wondering if I'll be able to benefit from it because these buildings won't be completed unti I'm an upperclassmen.

MARRIAH

I wish I had known more about the location of the school before I came to it.

I wish i knew a little bit more about financial aid, because i am now having a difficult time paying for school. I think if i were a little more educated in how to get money for school it would have helped a lot at this point.

Desiree

nothing

The cost verses what I would get in terms of an education. They aren't environmentally friendly. there is a lot of talk.

What I wanted to major in

What type of town it was it. That the tuition will keep growing.

kristen

..

Aubrey

I wish I would have known how much emphasis is placed on Greek life. It seems that if you are not in a sorority or fraternaty, or do not participate in athletics, you have a limited social life. Becuase of this, cliques develop easily at High Point. This, coupled with the fact that High Point is a small, close community, leads to drama and gossiping. If I had known this before attending, I would have considered Greek life more seriously.

Marie

I wish I knew that there is no need to worry about making first impressions. People are friendly and excepting, no matter what the first impressions they give might be.

Colin

what was to become of this school and also the benefits of being an r.a.

Kiara

I wish I had known more about my major and it's details, and more about my advisor and what he specialized in. I wish I had known more about what kind of clubs they offered and the things I could have done to improve my campus.

I wish that I would have known that most people were of an upper class status

That the cost of tuition would go up every year. The national economic situation is causing the cost of tuition to increase every year, and has gone up substantially since I started here.

Jerrisa

I wish I knew that there was a little more diversity

The price of everything because the government does not and will not help us because we fall in a financial income bracket that is too high.

Alafair

How much it was going to cost/

T.

I wish I had known that the cost of tuition would go up every year.