Hofstra University

« See more reviews of Hofstra University

Hofstra University is a college made up of Long Island kids and Jersey kids, In essence you have a bunch of spolied rich idiot assholes running around campus pissing off all those not from that area; While the campus is well kept, most of the people on it are not and need to be avoided.

Hofstra Uuniversity is a diverse educational environment which allows students the opportunity to learn both from their professors and their peers in a way that encourages students to continually challenge themselves to do better.

A school only a train ride away from New York City that has the feel of the city but still posses the upbeat flavor of Long Island. Professors are helpful and usually willing to help students when asked.

Hofstra University is capable of providing every dreamer, achiever and believer a chance to make their biggest ambitions transform into realities through hard-work, experience and knowledge.

It consists mostly of local students, the community is somewhat unified but there is a distinct diffenece between the commuting student communirt and the dorming student community.

Hofstra is a party school that plays host to way too many stereotypical "college" happenings that is beautiful to look at but has some cracks in its foundation here and there...

I's a great place to go to school. The teachers on average are great, it is socially dynamic, and leads to a great college experience.

Hofstra resides in it's own little world, fully committed to learning and activities to further the experiences of it's students.

Vibrant, big but not humongous, fast-paced university, a place where you can achieve your goals but still make friends for life.

My school is extremely diverse and opens its doors to any and everyone that is willing to work hard to accomplish their goals.