Hofstra University

« See more reviews of Hofstra University

So far nothing frustrates me, the campus is designed to be functional and fashionable. Every thing from the location of the library to the food has been planned around what is most convient for the students. The one thing that can be a nusiance is during passing periods the walkways get crowded, but you will come accross that at just about every campus you attend.

The most frustrating thing about my school would have to be the lack of public transporation and the lack of security. Cars are vandalized and stolen, and there is a lack of campus transportation. Even if you can get the bus to somewhere, it is a very rough ride that never shows up on time. It is very frustrating.

The most fustrating thing about this school is that there is not enough financial aid, and that the staff in that department are mostly unhelpful. They don't try hard to work with you, and most of the time they don't have answers for you.

The most frustrating thing about school is when the professor is unable to expound on a particular topic because they are unable to and they still teach at the facility because they have tenure.

The most frustrating this about Hofstra is that everyone goes home on the weekends and there isn't much to do. I usually go to the city with friends but that gets expensive after a while.

The tuition is rather expensive, and several friends have to leave without finishing their education at Hofstra. The food on campus is also not worth the price.

Res life is a huge pain. They are very unhelpful when you are trying to solve your problems and it is not good when you get involved in anything with them.

lack of communication between administrators of different departments, it is hard to get things accomplished when you receive conflicting information

The suite residence halls are father away from academic side of campus so walking to get food or to go to class is miserable in the winter.

The most fustrating thing about my school would have to be the price of food for such a small portion on campus.