Hofstra University

« See more reviews of Hofstra University

It is conveniently located to my home and my daughter's daycare center. I have also take a couple classes with very good teachers who make their subjects very interesting. They seem dedicated to making sure that students understand the subject matter and do well.

the diversity. when you attend this school you really feel how open everyone is about race religion and all those things that make us unique. its strange actually, its like just being here makes you a better more understanding person.

The best thing about this school is its location. The school is close enough to the city but in a perfect area. It is close to my home so I am not obligated to be trapped in school. If i want to go home, I have the opportunity.

One of the best things here is the Hofstra University Honors College. In HUHC I am challenged and better supported academically and many of the students develop a tight bond through our shared experiences. I love it!

The best thing about Hofstra university is campus. The campus is interwoven and surrounded with trees and gardens. The paths to and from the buildings weave through the most beautiful folliage each season.

The best thing about my school is that we are given all of the tools needed to reach our goals. From professors to advisors to the career center, the staff does everything possible to help students.

The BEST thing about Hofstra is the expertise level of the faculty. They are all very well distinguished members of their field, many being world-reknown for their work.

it's beautiful and in a really great location, near the city but its own campus. it has a lot of fun and exciting things going on, and is really great for my major

The diversity. It is very nice to know people from around the world come to Hofstra to study. Plus we are just a train ride away from NYC.

The best thing about my school is the acedemic programs thst they provide. They have everything that you would want to study in.