Holy Family University

« See more reviews of Holy Family University

Although, I have not started Holy Family University, I have met kind, welcoming alumni who have supported, guided and encouraged me through my process of applying for entry into school as well as choosing my field of study.

My classmates are great. I love the small class size. It allows each of us to get to know each other on a personal level. We strive to see each of us succeed.

My classmates that i had in the past would let me know what i missed when i couldn't make a class, give me their notes, help me study or for a project.

Students at Holy Family University are extremely nice people, from a multitude of backgrounds who they will bend over backwards to help you.

My classmates at Holy Family University are very diverse. They come from all walks of life , they are focused and respectful.

Very accepting, helping and supportive students. who help everyone to make the best out of their time at Holy Family.

I find that the students at Holy Family University are immature, but also friendly and hardworking individuals.

clicky.. a majority came from catholic high schools in the neighborhood and they tend to stick together

My classmates are very friendly and willing to help one another once you get to know them.

My classmates are friendly, supportive, and from different ethnic and racial backgrounds.