Howard Payne University

« See more reviews of Howard Payne University

People who wish to venture into the Engineering fields of study would not be satisfied receiving an education at Howard Payne. For one thing, we don't offer any engineering degrees in the first place, and, secondly, Howard Payne would not have the correct facilities for housing such a practice. I would not discourage pre-Medical students from attending, however. Our Biological Studies department is quite adept.

A person who is not going to be interested in academics, or who is interested in continual partying. Some people do not like how small the campus is either and prefer a bigger school.

Someone who is looking for a large campus and surrounding city where there is always a million things to do or an easy way to get lost in the crown should not attend this school.

Everyone will feel welcome at HPU. This is a private, Christian University and everyone will make you feel welcome regardless of your religious, racial, or ethical backgrounds.

Someone who wants to party every night and who doesn't care about school or education.

A person looking for nothing but parties and care nothing about education.

It is a good school for all.