Illinois Wesleyan University

« See more reviews of Illinois Wesleyan University

The best thing about my school is that they do alot to make sure that diversity is spread throughout the entire University. Illinois Wesleyan University (IWU) offers several foreign languages such as French, Spanish, German, Chinese, and Italian. Also, IWU requires that ALL of their students take a foreign language course in order to be familiar with other cultures. IWU has a wonderful International Studies Program for International Studies majors. These students must spend a semester abroad in order to increase their knowledge of other cultures. languages, and globalism.

I love the people I have met since coming here. When I first arrived on campus I knew absolutely nobody, and now I've made so many amazing friends. Since IWU is a small school, and almost everybody knows almost everybody else, it is nice to see a friendly face almost everywhere. I know that I have made friends for life here. The faculty is very personable as well, they really care about your success, and will work with you to make sure you succeed. I generally struggle with approaching people, especially professors, but the teachers here make it easy.

The student involvement on campus is superb and the environment centered around school spirit is excellent. Volunteering is plentiful and most students are academically-motivated. Everyone that attends Illinois Wesleyan University wants to succeed!

Wesleyan has a small, friendly environment. Anywhere you go you'll see friends and aquaintences. Overall, the atmosphere is on of respect and friendship that is lacking at a bigger, state school.

It was online it was convience