Fort Wayne, IN

Indiana Institute of Technology

My classmates are very diverse and very invloved when it comes to hand on a .. more

One tip that I would give myself is to never feel defeated; although, the o .. more

I would tell myself not to procrastinate and get my work done. To keep up o .. more

Indiana Tech is a cutting edge, challenging and career oriented institution .. more

I've learned college isn't easy and it's not all about the parties and goin .. more

Indiana Institute of Technology is best known for engineering. When walking .. more

My college education is very valuable because its important to me to have a .. more

The best thing about Indiana Tech is the class size and the profesors knowi .. more

Campus Life

{{vm.first.Question}} ({{vm.first.TotalAnswered}} answers)
{{vm.getPercentage(vm.first.MostSelected.TotalAnswered, vm.first.TotalAnswered)}}% of students say: "{{vm.first.MostSelected.Answer}}"
No Answers Yet :( Be the first to write a review!
{{vm.getPercentage(pa.TotalAnswered,vm.first.TotalAnswered)}}% "{{pa.Answer}}"
See More Questions:

NOTE: Unigo uses a combination of sources for school statistics and data, including the U.S. Department of Education's National Center for Education Statistics and the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System; portions of the directory data include copyrighted material which is reproduced on this website by permission of Wintergreen Orchard House, a division of Carnegie Communications, ©2009-2015 by Wintergreen Orchard House, all rights reserved.

Please note: Financial aid at this institution is only available for those who qualify.