Interactive College of Technology-Morrow Top Questions

Tamarra

I would not be scared of the inknown and take advantage of all of the opportunities that life has in store for me. I would tell myself to continue to be curious and explore the fountain of knowledge. I now know that college is about taking risks and being ranked the top of your class so that you can land a career that wpill allow you to work smarter and not harder. I would tell myself that having a baby in my senior year is not the end of the world but the beginning of a new generation that believes in learning and doing better. I could never tell myself that I regret my early pregnancy or my decision to give birth while attending the most prominent high school in Western New york, however I do know that I wasted the opportunity to explore the school cuircut. At The Nichols School I was pampered on campus, taking for granted to fortune that lied before me with all of the recommendations I wasted. Going back in time I would have still given birth to my son , however I would used my 4 year scholarship instead of letting it go to waste.