Juniata College

« See more reviews of Juniata College

The campus is mostly the quad, the buildings around the quad, and the buildings on the other side of the street from the quad, with a few buildings scattered farther away. You are unlikely to have to run very far from class to class. It is small, but there are lots of trees and open spaces. The buildings generally have large, white columns and red-brick walls. The campus is well-cared-for and beautiful all year long.

Juniata College provides a small, close knit community with rigorous academic departments, notably for chemestry, that will unceasingly challenge, inspire, and encourage mental and self development.

Juniata College is a place where one can go to begin to change their lives for the better through excellent education, the honest and encouraging professors, and the campus community.

Juniata College is a small private co-educational foundation focused on preparing students for the opportunities that await each and every one of us.

I am attending Juniata College, a small private liberal arts school that is located in the small town of Huntingdon, Pennsylvania.

A small community of enthusiastic people with the common factor of being highly motivated to succeed in a given field.

Juniata has a tight-knit, welcoming community environment where people genuinely care about each other.

Juniata College is such an underrated college because of it's small campus/size.

Small, friendly, and tries really hard, but doesn't always quite get there.

Juniata is a small college, with little to do, and very little diversity.