Kaplan University-Hagerstown Campus Top Questions

What's the dating scene like?

Theres plenty of chances to find someone. Dont try to hard, let things happen and theres a chance you could meet someone or go on dates which could turn out right.

I don't know how the dating scene is like because I am happily married and have a handsome baby boy.

Beverly

Dating is a charm when you truly find that right one.

im sure people date at Kaplan I just dont know how they do it since its an online school!!

Linsey

There is no dating scene that i know of however i have made a lot of friends.

If you are one who would like to get to know someone by their personality or have someone know you by your personality then Kaplan online is great. This is a place where they definitely can't judge a book by it's cover so to speak. You get to meet people of all ethnicity. You can email them privately if you would like. Even if you do not have their personal email they have a Kaplan email that you can email them privately at which is listed in your classroom.

It is great to have friends that you go to college with. Being online, though, you should always be cautious of who is on the other end of the conversation. Just because they are smart, does not mean that they are trustworthy. I, personally, have not experienced any "dating scenes" through the online campus, but I am sure that through the years people have come together by coincidence.

I am not sure what the dating scene is like. For me KU is all online so I really don't get to see the inner workings.

Linsey

Unknown

Unknown if any single (or otherwise) individuals have met their "online" counterparts in real life for anything "more".