Kennesaw State University

« See more reviews of Kennesaw State University

Kennesaw State University (KSU) is the perfect size for an academic institution -- it allows for its students to focus on their education while it gives pupils opportunities to take breaks from their textbooks to participate in fun events.

Kennesaw State University is a very diverse institution with a great learning environment, the best first-year programs and just the right of campus activities to balance both your social and academic life.

KSU is a fun, engaging, beautiful school full of welcoming students and faculty who strive to make each student part of the community while still focusing on obtaining an excellent education.

A learning facility that focuses on bettering our academic standing, but still maintaining a fun-filled, friendly environment so that we may enjoyably learn new things and meet new people.

Kennesaw State University is a great place to meet intelligent, like minded peoples who are not only interested in the course subject, but a variety of other interesting topics and ideals.

A commuter school that has many non-traditional students that is less like a standard college campus, and tends to be more focused on learning and less focused on the overall experience.

Kennesaw State University is a very good, all around, public university where students will get a great educational value for their money from excellent and accomplished professiors!

Kennesaw is a school that feels like a small town; it's not one of the huge universities, and once you've been there a while, you start to feel like the people there are your family.

Kennesaw State University is a large school in population, but its classrooms are generally smaller, allowing for one-on-one help, which really improves the academic experience.

A diverse, student's success focused college that challenges students to work hard and do our best well encouraging us to meet new people and try new things.