Kennesaw State University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Kennesaw State University

Camaryn

As a freshman at Kennesaw State University, my experience has been wonderful. The students and staff are very kind, welcoming, and always ready to help. Personally, I think that the academics at KSU are amazing. There is never a dull moment in class, even as an online student. In my experience, the communication between teachers and students is great. I feel that I can easily reach out to my professors if I need help with an assignment or anything else involving the class. The school also provides extra resources that you may need to further enhance your learning experience. Overall, I am very happy with the decision that I made to attend Kennesaw State University!

Gabriella

I think that I have more access to KSU's services just because I'm a part of the Honors College, but even if I wasn't, I still love my department. The Humanities and Social Sciences department at KSU is absolutely brilliant with some of the best professors you'll meet and learn from. If you're looking for a great and doable psychology undergraduate program, I would definitely recommend KSU. I know for sure that on-campus housing is a little bad, but off-campus housing is much more doable. I commute from my home to campus (45 minutes), and the drive is not that bad. Food around the area is better than food on campus, but the community is always hosting some kind of event with food there, so there are days where you won't have to worry about lunch if you just look at on-campus events!