Kennesaw State University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Kennesaw State University

Ciana

KSU is predominantly a commuter school that thrives off being a good school at a great price. Overall, the education is pretty good and they provide plenty of resources to help you begin your career. In terms of social life, it can be a little lackluster compared to UGA or Georgia Tech, but that's not to say it isn't there. You just have to try a little harder to find it.

Marylene

Kennesaw State University is a very lovely university that offers a plethora of majors, extracurricular activity\'s, and educational opportunities. They do not tolerate bullying and the facility. They have a beautiful campus and dormitories . KSU Rules.

Josabella

I like it a lot and once COVID-19 is gone or we have a vaccine, I am sure I will love it since there will be much more to do! The campus is super pretty and all of my professors are so helpful and kind. They make online learning a lot easier than I thought it would be.

Camaryn

As a freshman at Kennesaw State University, my experience has been wonderful. The students and staff are very kind, welcoming, and always ready to help. Personally, I think that the academics at KSU are amazing. There is never a dull moment in class, even as an online student. In my experience, the communication between teachers and students is great. I feel that I can easily reach out to my professors if I need help with an assignment or anything else involving the class. The school also provides extra resources that you may need to further enhance your learning experience. Overall, I am very happy with the decision that I made to attend Kennesaw State University!

Gabriella

I think that I have more access to KSU's services just because I'm a part of the Honors College, but even if I wasn't, I still love my department. The Humanities and Social Sciences department at KSU is absolutely brilliant with some of the best professors you'll meet and learn from. If you're looking for a great and doable psychology undergraduate program, I would definitely recommend KSU. I know for sure that on-campus housing is a little bad, but off-campus housing is much more doable. I commute from my home to campus (45 minutes), and the drive is not that bad. Food around the area is better than food on campus, but the community is always hosting some kind of event with food there, so there are days where you won't have to worry about lunch if you just look at on-campus events!