Kennesaw State University

« See more reviews of Kennesaw State University

When I tell freinds and family about Kennesaw State, the thing I love bragging about the most is how much of a community I feel amongst the students. I have been to larger, top tier schools, and I never felt the receptiveness that I feel at KSU. I am always helping others around campus, because I know that if I ever need the same kind of help, It will be there for me. That, and along with a great hockey team, is wht I brag the most about when I talk about KSU.

The campus is gorgeous and the school offers a lot of different and helpful programs. There is free tutoring for almost any subject. There are group exercise classes at the gym that are diverse and interesting. They are paid for in your student fees at the beginning of the year so why not use your money wisely and go to the gym? The commons has a lot of different things to eat too. There is also a chick-fil-a and an einstein brothers bagels on campus.

I know that certain departments bond and work with their students better than others. Mine, History, is a perfect mixture of Ivy League professors, pranksters, those who will help you with internships and those who just enjoy meeting their new talent. I love that my department offers multiple opportunities to travel and join research projects. Not all departments offers opportunities to get involved.

The dining hall. It's like a low-class restaurant, which sounds like an insult, but when you consider the usual standards of school dining services, it's really nice. I know people who go to other colleges in the area who drive to KSU just to eat. The food is always good and there's a great variety. The staff is helpful, friendly, and polite as well.

When talking about Kennesaw State to my friends I will usually brag about the beautiful campus. There are so many places to sit outside and study when its warm and the green where students sit on the grass or play games. There is so many different activities going on; if you want to be involved in something, there are plenty of opportunites.

I brag mostly brag about how great the location is. Being twenty minutes North of Atlanta, and forty-five minutes south of the North Georgia Mountains, there is always plenty to do. I also brag about how large the school is enrollment wise but how all the different activities and small classes allow you to get to know people on campus.

I brag about how helpful my professors are and how they ginuwinely care about me as a person and me being successful in class and out. I love the campus atmosphere and its convenience to my house. The extra-curricular activities are awesome and very affordable.

I tell them all about how great the campus atmosphere is. The people are great and the school is great. Every is very friendly and nice. The school itself is top of the line. So I tell them that the school is great at the atmosphere on campus is so great.

The school understands that people are struggling to attend school and to work to pay for school. So, they are understandable about meeting with professors and such right after class or threw e-mail. they are computer and e-mail oriented.

I love the campus of Kennesaw. I have been accepted for Spring semester and I cannot wait to get started there. The staff know answers to the questions that a student needs to know in order to be successful in their career as a student.