Kennesaw State University

« See more reviews of Kennesaw State University

The worst part about KSU is that some of the professors are not goo teachers, they don't care about the students, and they make it impossible for anyone to pass.

Parking! It's the worst. Most people have to get to school at 8 in the morning just to get a parking space that is not a billion miles away from their class.

The worst part about Kennesaw State University is the parking. The school just built a new parking deck, so hopefully the congestion will clear up.

The worst thing about my school is many of the students already went to highschool together. So they do not associate with others, just each other.

It's difficult to get into the courses that you need to at the time that you need to because there are soooo many students that go here.

There is no football team. Everyone loves football and it would make the school more diverse and attract more students.

Not knowing what is going on at all times other ways then having to go out of your way to walk around and find out

Required meal plan even if you are a commuter because it is extremely expensive and you never use all your swipes.

The worst thing for me would be that it is a long comute but this is not fault to the school, just my situation.

There is not enough room for off campus students to park. We don't have a great deal of school spirit