Kent State University at Kent

« See more reviews of Kent State University at Kent

Kent State University goes the extra mile to provide opportunites for success to each student who walks through their doors. They nurture creatvity and embrace individuality, allowing students to blossom into the men and women they were meant to become. Kent offers support for all aspects of collegiate life, educational or otherwise. By challenging students academically, Kent prepares them to be successful in an increasingly competitive world. Thanks to a caring and supportive faculty, students who graduate from Kent will have strong knowlege and confidence in their field, in their abilities, and in themselves.

Kent State University is a nice and quiet university to study, i love it and many others students love it, most students take regularly their class without any problem, the student's attendance in class is high, the teacher make very good their job, the contact between students and professors are too good, teachers are available for any questions, also the contact between students is well, students work sometimes between them when they don't understand a course, most of students go to school, the motivation of studies is much remarked, students care about their class and grades.

My school is huge! For starters, we have a humongeous campus. There is no such thing as the "Freshman 15" here at KSU for the simple fact that everyone is so active. We have a large athletic department and a beautiful recreation center where students are go to work out. More importantly, we have a large population. Our school is home to students from around the world making us immensely diverse. Along with these individuals comes the bajillion and two actities we call call our own. Kent State University has so much going on, only one word describes it; HUGE.

Kent is a great school. It on campus and off campus attributes which make the school a catch. It's very much a college town and I feel so good being here even though I'm far from home. The opportunities are endles and you can find you perfect fit here by joining al the clubs, athletics, or organizations. Everything is in a walkable distance, so even if you don't have a car you most definitely can walk! Kent makes you feel like you matter, even though it's such a big school.

Coming from a smaller university, Kent seemed to be quite big, cold, and unfriendly. While it is diverse, I would not consider it a place to make close relationships. However, I've been quite happy with the School of Architecture and Environmental Design along with the Interior Design major that I chose. I went to this school for the sole purpose of attending this major and overall, I am happy with that choice, but not impressed with the overall campus life.

Kent State University is everything that I imagined college life to be. You a fun atmosphere and great people. The downtown area is super fun. I have made so many friends there. You really do meet all kinds of people from diffrent walks of live and its just amazing to see that you all came together for a better education. The scenery is beautiful and the may fourth building will make you shed a few tears. All and all its just a great place to go to school.

Describing Kent State University in one sentence is sort of hard to conquer, because there are many different aspects that I could look at, but one thing that I could say without a doubt is that Kent State University is a very friendly diverse school that is willing to help you out in any way that they can, and they have an excellent group of staff members all around the campus that are willing to be a useful resource to students attending the University.

My school is a university that I am greatful for and proud of. This university is somewhere that I enjoy being. The campus is beautiful and at the same time it is practical. It's a nice place to study or even spend free time, it's not a place that anyone would be ashamed to be. The people on campus are diverse and for the most part friendly and positive. Kent State Univeristy is my school and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I worked very hard to get accepted into Kent State University. During my high school career I obtained my Associates degree while earning 74 college credits, obtained a 3.75 grade point average, and made the Dean's List all four years. I accomplished this while continuing to stay involved in my local high school participating on the cheerleading team, and volunteering in my community.

It is really a beautiful school. It is lively because there are so many squirrels in school. There are many experienced teachers here, which lets me feel so excited because it gives me the confidence to study well. People who go to this school coming from different places and areas all around the world. In a word, it is a colorful univerisity.