Kent State University at Kent

« See more reviews of Kent State University at Kent

Can find any type you like.

they are very interactive

Friendly and helpful.

Interesting

party

We have over 30,000 students on campus, you'll find a huge diverse group of people. We are not much of a greek school, only about 30%, but I would recommend looking into it, it's a great way to meet people and get involved with the campus. Most people just wear comfy clothes to classes, especially in the morning, unless you are a fashion major. We are a liberal school and people are not afraid to voice their opinion. Most people are from Ohio, but everyone has a different financial situation, trust me you are not the only one. A great thing about our campus is that it prepares you for the real world, the careers center works extremely hard to find a job for EVERYONE by the time of graduation.

JOCKS: A bafflingly large, but concise subset of students who take intricate care of their chiseled bodies through exercise and diet. All male 18-25. I have yet to understand why these jocks converged here. GEEKS: Residents of the student lounge. Dungeons and Dragons, ping-pong, Super Smash Bros Melee, promiscuous flirting. I only suspect that they actually attend classes at the school because of their frequent complaints about said classes. SUPER MOMS: Fulltime parents who work fulltime and attend fulltime classes. They depend on various others to raise their kids while they crush their atrophied gray matter under a burden of stressful responsibilities. They are my heros.

At Kent State, there is a huge variety of students. Everyone comes from a different background, yet we all get along.

The students are kind and more than willing to lend a hand if you need it and I love them for that.

We have a wide variety of students at Kent State.