Kent State University at Kent

« See more reviews of Kent State University at Kent

There is a wide variety of ways to describe the people that I call my classmates; It can range anywhere between extremely self-motivated to extremely lazy and apathetic.

My classmates in the Fashion Design program are nice people who are interested in what I am, which is very refreshing and something I have never been exposed to before.

My classmates here at kent cannot easily be categorized, for they truely do come in all different shapes and sizes, but they all bring something different to the table.

My classmates make the college experience more enjoyable and allow me to learn more about what we are learning in class by looking at it from different perspectives.

I have talented classmates that are supportive, helpful, and offer and knowledge that they have to help me, and others, succeed and grow in our classes and learning.

In the architecture program, the students are like one giant group of close friends. We're always together (due to program) so we tend to get along pretty well.

My classmates can be described as a group of diverse individuals, with their own struggles, trying to achieve future success through academic participation.

My classmates all come from different backgrounds and cultures, but all come together to make the perfect diverse community that is Kent State University.

My classmates are dedicated to their studies and encouraging, also they are critical, in a constructive way though, and helpful to my growth in college.

My classmates at Kent State are hard-working, very involved, value-driven students who work hard at their studies and and bettering their community.