Kent State University at Kent

« See more reviews of Kent State University at Kent

My classmates are very diverse, ranging widely in their ages, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientation, and abilities - both mental and physical.

Classmates at Kent State are prepared, focused, and all around helpful; especially when you attend one of the universities more difficult courses.

Most of my classmates are kind,helpful,and patient and I really appreicate all the kind hearted people that surround me at Kent State University.

My classmates are innovative, creative, very determined, and never give up on solving a design problem no matter what obstacles are in our way.

I would describe my classmates as a rich and colorful spring dish; with each ingredient representing different hopes, dreams, and asperations.

There is such a variety of people here at kent state, from asians to african american, conservative to liberal, or extroverted to introverted.

My classmated are fairly determined and pretty driven students, who take their coursework seriously, but leave pleanty of time to socialize.

My classmates are very friendly and willing to help fellow classmates with questions, as well as having an eagerness to form study groups.

Kent State has a great selection of students that are focused, friendly, and diverse in their ethnicity and in their selection of majors.

In the times I have visited the campus and have talked to a few of my future classmates... THey have been really friendly and welcoming.