Kent State University at Kent

« See more reviews of Kent State University at Kent

Our teachers know a lot of people in the field and we are able to meet a lot of professionals in the field we are studying for.

My school is student friendly, well kept, and really helpful with your classes. It is fun, and there is always something to do!

I brag most about the nursing program because it is one of the best in ohio, and i was just recently admitted into it.

The diversity of the classes and people. There is never a dull moment you will never be bored with classes or people.

I tell my friends about how great Kent State's business and education programs are, which are both interests of mine.

I brag most about the ability for Kent Accounting graduates to be placed into a full time position following college.

I tell my frends that our school has some of the best resources for jobs, internships, tutoring, and studying abroad.

I don't really brag about my school, if I were to it'd probably be that I can potentially graduate a semester early.

I often brag to my friends about how beautiful Kent State's campus is, and how cute our local downtown is to visit.

The school has a rich history. It is located in a safe community. The education you will recieve is second to none.