Kent State University at Kent

« See more reviews of Kent State University at Kent

I brag about how fun it is to live on campus. There are always events happening and most are free. For example, we get to watch popular movies before they go to DVD for free! Kent has many events where the purpose is meeting people and making friends. I think it's hard to not make friends there. We also have a wonderful rec center. Inside, there are other alternatives than strictly working out. There is a Wii, a hot tub, and places to play dodgeball. Kent is a lovely campus interspersed with nature.

When I tell others about Kent State University I always brag about how my life has really fallen into place. I graduated from high school in 2010 thinking that I had my entire life planned out; from where I would attend college to what porch I would be sitting on when I'm 90 years old. My first semester of college came and went and I disliked the school and my major. Since transfering to KSU, I have been able to form a strong identity for myself. I really feel like Kent State University is where I belong.

I brag about how helpful the different offices that you come in contract with and how easy it is to get your questions answered. I also brag about how get the tutoring accodation are and how helpful the tutors are. I also brag about how great the faculties are and how great the liberary is. There are alot of great places to study where it is nice and quiet. I must say the people that are at my college are very friendly and willing to help you out if you are ever lost or just need a question answered.

Kent has a really beautiful campus, knowledgable teachers, and a lot of interesting clubs and activities that can entertain pretty much anyone! They have a giant recreation center with pools, basketball courts, a track, and even exercise classes! For being such a large school, Kent is surprisingly personal with all of its professors and staff! They really make an effort to get you involved and engaged, whether it's your classes, clubs, events, or getting into study groups with people of your major!

When I talk about my school I take pride in its academic ranking. In the past Kent State's education has been undermined and looked at as poor, however their ranking has recently gone up and is now ranked as one of the top 200 colleges in the world. We have highly ranked programs in fashion, psychology, the health field, communications and journalism, and others. Kent is considered a low cost college and I take pride in paying less than I would at most other schools for a top ranked education.

I brag about many things at Kent State University. First of all I brag about the campus events that always are going on on campus. Even though campus is so big, it does not seem as big as it really is and there is always something to do, whether it is a movie on Friday or bingo on Wednesday. Also, I brag about the food on campus. There is such a big variety of food to where you can never get tired of eating. As a transfer student I love Kent State and could not see myself anywhere else.

I often brag about how it is one of the top universities in the world and how it feels like a second home to me when I am on campus. I feel so comfortable that I will often fall asleep in the student lounge amongst my fellow peers, the vast majority I do not know at all. I also brag about how much I have learned here as the professors here motivate you to think about the material outside of the classroom. Also, it is very easy to make friends here, everyone is open minded about everything.

I love the area that Kent State University is located in. Many of my friends at schools such as Miami or Ohio University tell me that there isn't a whole lot to do for fun off campus because they are in a more rural area, but I have never had that problem. There are endless activites both on and off campus at Kent State, and I love exploring the downtown area and all of the new restaurants and shops. I tend to brag about all of the new and cool restaurants that I go to with my friends.

When I tell my friends about me studying at kent, I always brag to them about the diversity we have! Not only do you see a lot of different races and styles around the campus, but you also see very friendly faces! Its wonderful to know that you are surrounded by people that will teach you and introduce you to new things that will only make your college experience the best it can be! Being at Kent is defenetly a great way for you to build yourself from the fusion of friends youll meet.

I brag about many things. Kent State is an awesome school. You can major in anything you want and Kent is probably recognized for the program or if it has no recognition, the program is a very good one. Many of the professors are Kent are willing to help you. They want to work for you because in reality they do since we the students are paying for our education. The professors are always welcome for questioning or one on ones. I find that to be great and useful, so I brag about it.