Kent State University at Kent

« See more reviews of Kent State University at Kent

I brag about the diversity of our campus. There is so many people from all over the world that you can socialize with and make long term friendships with on campus. The classroom is diverse, the teachers, and the students.

The school is set up for me to succeed. Tutors are made available, plus student mentors help with the transition from high school to college life. The campus is beautiful and the great attraction of downtown is a bonus.

How friendly and nice everyone one is, How easy it is to make friends, the many social events and clubs, the great campus, many class choices and flexibilty in scheduling, how easy it is to get help in anything you need

The journalism department is stae-of-the-art and most of the professors are there to help you learn. I love the deaprtment and the professors really want to help you get your work out there and make connections early.

Kent State is a great school that brings great opportunities to each student. There is no shortage of things to do within walking distance of campus. From bars to fast-food resaurants everything is easy to get to.

The people. Most people that I come across are very welcoming. That's not something that you find everywhere. Before college, I felt like the world operated on cliques! But here, anyone can hang with everyone.

I think the most exciting thing about KSU is how relaxed everything is here. I enjoy the quiet and I also like the fact that the people here will hold open the doors for you. Everyone is open minded and friendly.

I tell them how I enjoy how close my campus is to my actual home. Also the food on campus is very good, compared to other schools Ive been to. Also about how nice our library is, they just re-did it this summer.

I am an art major and feel that our Printmaking department is bar-none the best around. The facilities are top-notch, and the Instructors and student staff are so helpful; and I count many friends among them.

The vast amunt of night and weekend classes the school offers to accomodate nontraditional students. As well as the large amount of recreational activities offered to the students, as well as the community.