Kent State University at Kent

« See more reviews of Kent State University at Kent

The worst thing about Kent State is the wind. It may sound crazy but, the wind is terrible there. The campus was built to resemble a school in the southwestern United states.

Probably the worst thing about Kent State University is during the winter hte walkways get really icy, which makes it hard tp get places, and it causes peple to slip and fall.

The worst thing about Kent is that the social life is centered on greek life and parties. If you are not interested in those things, Kent may not be the best place for you.

i concider the lack of diversity to be the worst thing about my school because im mexican and a long way from home so i feel like theres no one for me to identify with

The worst thing about Kent State University is being able to balance financial needs with graduating on-time and within the major a student might initially begin with.

Well they dont have alot of evening classes so I will occasionally have to take a day class and work around it so that I can keep on track to graduate when I want to.

In the winter months, there's not much to do around campus. The weather is also horrible in the cold season which makes it hard to get around campus without freezing.

The red tape. It takes multiple signatures from all of these people, most of which don't want to take the time to talk to you, in order to get a lot of things done.

The worst thing about my school would have to be the dorm rooms, unless you are willing to pay a great deal more, are less than desired and are on the smaller end.

The worst thing about Kent State is the wind tunnel on campus. It gets pretty windy on campus, but it makes it an adventure to get to class, so it's not all bad!