Kent State University at Kent

« See more reviews of Kent State University at Kent

The winters here. Living in Columbus, it was quite a drastic change with the snow in April. However, you can come to get used to it. (We even had a snow day).

The worst thing about my school is, in my opinion, how big the campus is. The freshman parking lot is a 2 minute bus ride, or a 15 minute walk away from campus!

There is a diverstiy of students on campus. We have the blacks, whites, asians, middle easterns but very few socialize with other groups or types of students.

There are a lot of people on campus, so it is sometimes hard to go to the library or recreational facilities without waiting around for long periods of time.

The worst thing about our school is how the students focus more about there social lives instead of focusing on the important things like their schoolwork.

The worst thing about my school is the lack of social scenery surrounding campus. You must go to neigboring cities in order to go out and have a fun time

There are some places on campus that you cannot use your meal plan. I just think that is silly. It makes me feel like they are only out to get my money.

The worst thing aboout my school would have to be the food. The same things are served every week. It just gets tiring not having any new food choices.

There's not anything I consider the worst thing about Kent State University. It's such a diverse school with a very welcoming staff and enviornment.

The worst thing is the Freshmen who bring high school drama with them. We're adults, we shouldn't behave this way, college is a place to start over.