Kent State University at Kent

« See more reviews of Kent State University at Kent

The worst thing about Kent is that whenever you bring it up to anyone, they always say "Oh like the Kent State shootings?". It gets rather annoying.

I hate early classes, so for me that is the worst thing. I do not function well in the morning. The cost of attending colege is outrageous as well.

The worst thing about my school is that it isn't always easy to meet people. The classrooms are large so it is sometimes difficult to know people.

The freshman are open to more opportunities because they are new. I wish they had more opportunities for students who were not new to the school.

Honestly, I can't think of a bad thing about Kent. When choosing where to live on campus, make sure your fist class isn't a twenty minute walk!

For those who don't like cold weather or high winds, Kent is not the place to go. It stays very cold in the area and Kent is a very windy town.

I don't consider anything at my school to be bad. As long as you do things to fit your needs nothing will work out as an impossible situation.

I think the worst quality about this school is the weather. It is very unpredictable, and the design of campus is like a giant wind tunnel.

The snow. In the winter the weather can be brutal. I'm more of a fun in the type person and Kent usually gets a lot of snow in the winter.

I find the mobility of getting to each class very difficult at times. I also find that some professors do not respond to emails promptly.